- Florida Wait No More
March 28, 2020
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Foster. Adopt. Support. Did you know there are thousands of children in need of help?
Join Focus on the Family for this FREE one-day event that will help you understand God’s heart for the vulnerable children in foster care. Learn about foster care and adoption, and practical ways you can support foster and adoptive families. Engage with experts who will answer your questions.
With thousands of churches in Florida, now is the time to mobilize. God has given a clear call for Christians to take care of His children in need. Discover your role in God’s plan – whether you are considering fostering a child, adopting, or supporting a family who does, this Wait No More event will help you explore the part you can play in fulfilling God’s command.
This Wait No More event runs from 10am to 2pm. During this time, you’ll:
- Understand God’s heart for vulnerable children in foster care
- Be inspired through real-life experiences and passionate front-line leaders in the field
- Learn how to get involved through foster care, adoption from foster care or supporting a family who does
- Attend break-out sessions
- Connect with local community agencies and ministries
- Enjoy complimentary lunch
Please send questions to [email protected] Focus on the Family is a donor-supported Christian ministry committed to helping families thrive. We believe that every child deserves to know the love of a family.
Venue: Calvary Church